Sunday, December 04, 2005

Training....

Quake 4 and BF2 training sure is tough.

And I still can't fly worth nuts.
--

Went to CK Tangs today because my parents wanted to buy some christmas presents of some sort.

Of course, a guy like me as no business whatsoever doing on the 2nd level of CK Tangs. Heck, I have no business whatsoever in the entire building.

So, I was forced to walk around, trying to attune my femine side, and actually experience looking at Jewellery, trying to grasp the reason why women will spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on accessories such as hair clips and stuff.

The fact that I've not entered anything that sells female items will come into effect shortly.

It seems like the stones on necklaces are the "in" things this year, even though I'm sure I've seen them from like the start of the year or something.

I was rather interested in a hair-clip (at least, I think it is...) that was had a feather on it. No idea whether it's due to my love for birds, but I was kind of attracted to that one.

Of course, the price tag of $80+ did kind of surprise me, even though I had no intention of buying it.

The whole place was pretty much littered with these kind of accessories, allowing women to buy something in order to match the dress or shoe they are wearing.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against that. I do believe that if you want to dress up, you got to do the whole part, and hence, is rather in agreement to buy something if you really like it, or if you think it will suit a dress/shirt at home.

Of course, if the price is acceptable.

Still, I am left rather...confused as I walked out of CK Tangs.

Perhaps, these things involving women, such as why they need dozens of dresses at home, require some sort of higher order thinking, something which I obviously don't have.

Or perhaps, it's because simply because, I'm a guy.

XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home